Social Media Marketing Manager – Pedestrian TV
Brindle Marketing is a boutique marketing agency passionate about omnichannel marketing that gets results. We are rapidly expanding and are looking for another Social Media Marketing Superstar to join our team.
We focus on what matters most: our people, our customers and our work. We love to deliver creative solutions that exceed our clients’ business and marketing goals. We take business seriously, but we have fun doing it!
We are looking for a motivated and highly creative Social Media and Content Specialist with a solid track record of growing online communities and driving results through organic and paid social solutions.
As a Social Media Marketer, you will be responsible for:
- Develop social media strategies (organic and paid) as part of the larger marketing mix
- Strategy and management of social media advertising campaigns, including planning, research, construction, management, optimization and campaign information.
- Social advertising strategy and management
- Content creation on social networks and community management
- Project research, planning and perspectives
- Copywriting, including social media content, media, blogs and emails
- Development and collation of reports
- End-to-end customer relationship and project and production management
Who are you?
Energetic and enthusiastic, passionate about social media, digital marketing content creation and marketing excellence, you enjoy getting things done and take great pride in your work.
You also have a knack for planning, researching, building, managing, optimizing, and insight into paid social media campaigns. You will be highly organized with incredible attention to detail and exceptional communication skills.
You will be proactive and an “out of the box” creative thinker with a genuine passion for finding solutions for clients, driving their results and developing their relationships.
The perfect candidate:
- Has experience developing social media strategies for organic and paid channels as part of a larger marketing mix.
- Has a proven track record of growing online communities through social media marketing and content across multiple channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, and Twitter
- Managed between 6 and 7 figures in social ad spend (FB / Instagram / LinkedIn / Pinterest)
- Is looking for a long term career opportunity and the chance to take a leadership role
What’s in it for you?
The chance to work for a growing boutique agency that values culture, connection and results over profit. Competitive salary and a realistic 9 to 5 work week (with an early end on Friday).
You will manage a portfolio of lifestyle brands and learn how social fits into the larger marketing mix, including traditional media buying, complementing your marketing experience. And did we mention the French Bulldogs office?
If this sounds like your jam, we would love to hear from you.