Campaign Manager (London) | Works
As a Campaign Manager, you will take responsibility for the creation, implementation and monitoring of all marketing functions for the shows and tours entrusted to you. This includes set-up / on-sale announcements and the entire campaign up to shows and checkout.
• Design, implement and monitor the marketing actions of ticketing promotion campaigns.
• Oversee the creation and approval of ad elements with the PA and designer
• Gather all the assets needed for the announcement such as artwork, bio, press release, image and distribute them to all parties: internally, ticket agents, presale partners, sites and other partners media
• Create marketing launch plans for the campaign
• Liaise with ticket agents to organize marketing support proposals and pre-sales support
• Where applicable, set up and execute pre-sales marketing with partners
• Liaise with sites to plan effective campaign launch and marketing
• Liaise with the venue to ensure the show is advertised, to arrange marketing support, and to ensure that the venue displays print and other materials.
• Set up a set of advertisements for sale – in the marketing launch plan
• Regularly monitor ticket sales using the sales sheet
• Keep an accurate record of marketing expenses in the marketing budget and note all activities
• Liaise with marketing agency, ticket agents and sites on continued marketing activity to maximize ticket sales. This includes, but is not limited to; Digital advertising, press, radio, outdoor, television, site printing and print distribution, public relations opportunities, social media is growing across all platforms, including content sharing in Facebook groups, the core business of data through all parties, search for new content
• Collect all the invoices and create a marketing regulation
• 2/3 years of experience in a similar role.
• Knowledge or awareness of the live music industry and touring.
• Exceptional precision and attention to detail.
• Able to build both internal and external relationships to ensure excellent service.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Good understanding of the media mix and experience in media planning.
• Experience in booking, executing and reporting digital media campaigns.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs, especially Photoshop and InDesign, is a plus.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]