5th Annual Elevate by LegalShield Conference discusses hot topics and recognizes exceptional service and leadership
ADA, Oklahoma – (COMMERCIAL THREAD) – LegalShield, the leading provider of membership-based legal services and identity theft protection plans, recently hosted the Fifth Annual Convention Elevation Conference by LegalShield in Kiawah Island, South Carolina
Hundreds of lawyers from the United States and Canada attended to connect and discuss the latest industry developments and best practices. Key topics of the event included diversity, equity and inclusion (DCI), how to make law firms technologically smarter and more advanced, technology and legal services in a post-pandemic world, and Moreover. The three-day conference also recognized individuals and law firms that have demonstrated outstanding service and achievement over the past year with an awards ceremony.
“In the difficult and uncertain year that 2020 has brought us, we heard from thousands of individuals, families and businesses who needed fast, reliable and affordable legal services to navigate information, laws and laws. ongoing processes at state and federal levels. Our network of service providers and lawyers has grown to respond to the call for service and support millions of people in their most difficult times. We are honored to recognize their accomplishments and celebrate their accomplishments. They help us every day to fulfill our mission to deliver justice for all, ”said Keri Norris, General Counsel at LegalShield.
Companies recognized at the event include:
- Members’ Choice Award – Willinger, Willinger & Bucci, PC (Connecticut), which was chosen directly by the members of LegalShield.
- Difference Creator Award – Dempsey, Roberts & Smith, LTD (Nevada), selected for helping more members save or raise money than any other legalShield provider firm. In 2020, LegalShield’s provider companies saved and recouped over $ 19 million for members.
- Outstanding Service Award – Powers Chapman (Michigan), recognized for consistently exceptional quality service and has met or exceeded all service level standards.
- Excellence Award – Robinson, Kriger & McCallum (Maine), who received the event’s highest honor.
- First Mission Award – Maguire Schneider Hassay, LLP (Ohio), is a new award that recognizes a company that exemplifies LegalShield’s mission to protect and empower people with affordable tools and services.
Recognized persons include:
- Director of the year – Julie Nolan, Lombino, Martino PS (Washington), for working across all levels of staff to ensure projects were completed efficiently and with the best customer service.
- Supervising Lawyer of the Year – John Markham, Wagner, Falconer & Judd (Wisconsin), for his leadership skills and performance within his firm and with members of LegalShield.
- Emergency Access Lawyer of the Year – Brian Elman, Shimanovsky & Moscardini, LLP (Illinois), for assisting members with legal emergencies.
- Leading Lawyer of the Year – Sam Oliver (Georgia) for modeling support and customer service to members and the supplier network in the United States and Canada.
Breed by LegalShield is an annual conference focused on connecting and empowering lawyers passionate about closing the judicial divide. The conference brings together experts to share the latest tools to help make practices more efficient and to get the latest trends and ideas.
The winners are based on 2020, and the 2021 winners will be announced at the Elevate by LegalShield conference June 9-12, 2022 in Washington, DC.
A pioneer in democratizing affordable access to legal advice, advice, protection and representation, LegalShield is the world’s largest platform of legal, identity and reputation management services protecting individuals and businesses. in North America. Founded in 1972, LegalShield and its privacy management company, IDShield, have provided individuals, families, businesses and employers with the tools and services they need to live fair and safe lives at an affordable price. Through technology and innovation, LegalShield is disrupting the traditional legal system and transforming how and where people receive legal advice and services, with access to thousands of qualified and trusted lawyers and law firms. . To learn more about LegalShield and IDShield products and services, visit LegalShield.com and IDShield.com.